• To work with the Origination & Client Coverage Global Corporates business, to develop cash management and trade sales plans in line within overall Working Capital Product Business Plans and OCC plans for UAE.
• To structure Cash Management and Trade solutions and sell products and services to new and existing clients in an integrated manner to GC segment and meet/exceed sales goals and targets in respect of revenues and volumes
• To ensure that Transaction Banking product revenues and profitability targets are achieved/ exceeded.
• To undertake market situation analysis to identify new business opportunities in co-ordination with Product Management and OCC
• To understand clients’ businesses and to anticipate the requirements through a consultative selling process.
• To match clients’ needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals.
• To negotiate terms and conditions with clients to maximise revenue and profitability.
• To provide structured solutions to meet the specific cash management and trade services requirements of our clients and prospects.
• To undertake a disciplined product-oriented sales management process. To monitor, track and report on sales activity on a periodic basis and to ensure action is taken to meet sales targets.
• To train OCC Relationship Managers and other TB Sales Managers in product knowledge, provide technical product expertise and conduct joint calls to ensure joint sales goals are met, new revenue opportunities are identified and customer feedback on product and competition is obtained.
• To assist product management in strategic product rollouts.
• To provide feedback and assistance to all areas of transaction banking; e.g., Product Management, Marketing, etc. to ensure that the voice of the customer and local requirements are incorporated into ongoing plans and initiatives.
• To keep abreast of clients’ needs, trends and product/market intelligence for new product developments/enhancements, strengthening SCB’s competitive position in this field.
• To ensure smooth deal implementation and adherence to high levels of service quality.
• To identify opportunities for cross selling and referrals to other SCB lines through developing a good understanding of client needs.
• Facilitate customer service issues and to ensure a high level of post sales service is made available to the clients at all times.
• Maintain on going contact with clients to ensure targeted level of utlization
• To monitor the progress of local implementation team.
• Degree or equivalent education preferred
• Significant banking experience, with experience of cash management and trade sales field preferred.
• Experience in senior level client management, sales territory management and managing people and teams is important, as are strong interpersonal skills, presentation and negotiation skills, oral and written communication.
• Understanding of the bank operations, treasury, trade finance, money markets and regulations on a local and regional level is needed.
• A working knowledge of the Groups Policies, Standards, local regulations and legislation of the prevention of money laundering
• Knowledge of the Chinese language skills preferred