Our client, a world leader in the computer hardware industry seeks the services of a sales manager. Candidate must possess a degree in Business administration or any related field with at least 8years experience in as a sales personnel in consumer electronics.
- To support company’s business objectives through the effective management of designated sales territory with a focus on high value outlets including implementation of all sales activities/programmes in the retail sales territory
- Responsible for the account management and activation of high value outlets and hypermarkets
- To spot sell to fill sales gaps in the outlets (across the entire portfolio) and to pre-sell
- Ensures achievement of sales target for Territory
- Ensures sales out of distributors/market share growth are achieved
- Has to keep and update a database of outlets within the territory.
- Manages Recommended Price Compliance in outlets and ensures the retail redistribution standards are adhered to by distributors
- Ensure effective customer/ business development to counter competitive activities in these outlets
- Essential to spend time in the Field with customers and consumers-essential to stay in touch with the market and the competition
- Good communication skills -written and verbal
- Good IT skills
- High degree of integrity
- Good inter personal skills
- Geographically mobile.
- Healthy and physically fit.
- Experienced driver with valid license
Send application to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com stating job code and job title as subject of the mail.