- Understands automobiles by studying characteristics, capabilities, and features; comparing and contrasting competitive models; inspecting automobiles.
- Develops buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers; suggesting trade-ins; meeting prospects at community activities; greeting drop-ins; responding to inquiries; recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Qualifies buyers by understanding buyer's requirements and interests; matching requirements and interests to various models; building rapport.
- Demonstrates automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking drives; explaining warranties and services.
- Closes sales by overcoming objections; asking for sales; negotiating price; completing sales or purchase contracts; explaining provisions; explaining and offering warranties, services, and financing; collects payment; delivers automobile.
- Provides sales management information by completing reports.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications.
- Enhances dealership reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Minimum of 2 years in Sales preferably in an Automobile Company
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Motivation for Sales
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Financial Skills
- Documentation Skills
- Verbal Communication
- Customer Focus
- Job Knowledge