Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market. Direct a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
1. Sales and marketing of all Pipeline & marine products
2. Support the sales team in the business development activity for product market segment(s).
3. Key client account management.
4. Expand the business portfolio by adding complimentary products / principals.
5. Develops a business plan and sales strategy for the market that ensures attainment of company sales goals and profitability.
6. Responsible for the performance and development of the Account Executives.
7. Prepares action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
8. Initiates and coordinates development of action plans to penetrate new markets.
9. Assists in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
10. Conducts one-on-one review with all Account Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Account Executive's sales and activity performance.
11. Provides timely feedback to senior management regarding performance.
12. Provides timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum profit margin.
13. Maintains accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Account Executives.
14. Creates and conducts proposal presentations and RFP responses.
15. Assists Account Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
16. Controls expenses to meet budget guidelines.
17. Adheres to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.