House of Tara international is a pioneer beauty and makeup company with a vision of becoming a globally respected company of African origin. Our company takes pride in not just beauty consultation, but in empowerment, creating self-awareness as well as boosting self-esteem.
Due to its recent expansion drive, the following positions are now available.
"This position is available Nationwide".
* Coordination and allocation monitoring
* Tracking/monitoring of sales across all channels and customers
* Reporting on sales bonus
* Distribute timely price adjustment notifications
* Strengthen end-consumer relationships through an optimized in–person customer experience.
* Stimulate and gather feedback on market intelligence
* Partner and collaborate with marketing and retail operations to achieve goals
Qualification and Requirements:
Minimum of 5 years selling experience, preferably in retail (beauty).
Achieves results–conveys energy, acts with integrity
Must be self-motivated and hardworking, with strong time-management, communication and organizational skills
Proven experience driving sales in the various channels
Management and motivation of sales force across various regions