- The Sales/Marketing Officer overseas the company’s marketing campaigns both internally and externally and plays a key part in communicating the organizations marketing message.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Proper recording of sales and cost transactions and cooperating with the company’s accounts staff for the proper performance of their duties.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to new and existing customers.
- Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
- Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
- Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
- Supporting the Head of Sales and Marketing in the day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver as agreed within timescales.
Requirements of the Role
- Ideally a Degree/HND in Marketing or other related discipline.
- Strong and confident communicator.
- Excellent negotiating skills and experience.
- Experience 2-3 years.