Location: Gombe / Yola
Reporting to: Regional Manager (North East)
Duration of contract: 2 years
Probationary period: 6 months
Achieve maximum sales, profitability, growth and account penetration within the assigned territory and/or market segment by effectively selling the MSION’s product/s and related services.
Personally contacts and secures new business accounts/customers.
· Achieve set commercial sales / objectives / target for assigned territory.
· Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers of MSION through a relationship-based approach.
· Develop good knowledge of MSION product/s and services.
· Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in understanding how MSION product/s best suit their needs.
· Establish, develop and maintain business relationships with current customers and prospective customers.
· Make in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
· Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential and follow-up approach.
· Monitor competitions and provide updates on competitive activities and advice and report to management through supervising sales coordinator.
· Keep proper and up-to-date record of customers’ purchases and payments.
· Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
· MSION resource management: ensure MSION allocated resources are used to identify advantages and match with MSION’s products/services (build patronage & loyalty).
· Time management: maximizing the Return on Time Investment
Qualification / Requirements / Experience (Essential)
· A university degree in biological sciences, pharmacy, nursing.
· A minimum of one year of sales or related experience or training in pharmaceutical or health care / NGO sector.
· Experience or proven ability to be a team player.
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· A valid driver’s license.
· Ability to manage a high level workload and meet tight deadlines.
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Good detailing orientation
· Able to organize small and large scale events.
· Proactive; ability to work on one’s own and as an integral part of a team.
· Confident and professional.
· Analytical focus – strong detail orientation and numerate.
· Ability to develop and manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders; sensitive to a multicultural environment and the communications needs that accompany these.
Work as One MSION
· You contribute, use, and share accurate data and evidence to improve understanding, insight and decision-making across MSI, enabling us to maximize our ability to influence others
· You share relevant knowledge, expertise and resources to strengthen teamwork and prevent duplication of effort
· You actively work as part of a team, providing support and flexibility to colleagues, demonstrating fairness, understanding and respect for all people and cultures.
Show courage, authenticity and integrity
· You hold yourself accountable for the decisions you make and the behaviours you demonstrate
· You are courageous in challenging others and taking appropriate managed risks.
Develop and grow
· You seek feedback to enable greater self-awareness and provide the same to others in a way which inspires them to be even more effective
· You manage your career development including keeping your knowledge and skills up to date.
Deliver excellence, always
· You strive to consistently meet and exceed expectations, putting clients at the center of everything, and implement smarter, more efficient ways of performing your role
· You build and maintain effective long-term working relationships with all stakeholders, and are a true MSION ambassador.
Leadership (For Leaders only)
· You inspire individuals and teams, through situational leadership, providing clear direction
· You seek and provide opportunities which motivate team members, helping to develop skills and potential whilst strengthening our talent and succession pipeline
· You are aware of emerging developments in our sector, demonstrating strategic insight about our clients and business and encourage this in your team
· You articulate a vision of the future which inspires and excites others.
MSION CORE VALUES:
· Mission driven: With unwavering commitment, we exist to empower women and men to have children by choice not chance
· Client centered: We are passionate about our clients and dedicate our efforts to delivering agreed objectives to the highest possible quality
· Accountable: We are accountable for our actions and take responsibility for everything we do to ensure long term sustainability and increased impact
Courageous: We recruit and nurture talented, passionate and brave people who have the courage to push boundaries, make tough decisions and challenge others in line with our mission.