Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
*Manages sales of the company's products and services in within a defined geographic area,province or country.
*Ensures consistent, profitable growth in sales revenues through positive planning, deployment and management of sales personnel.
*Identifies objectives, strategies and action plans to improve short- and long-term sales and earnings.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Collaborates with in establishing and recommending the most realistic sales goals for the company.
- Manages an assigned geographic sales area or product line to maximize sales revenues and meet corporate objectives.
- Establishes and manages effective programs to compensate, coach, appraise and train sales personnel.
- Performs sales activities on major accounts and negotiates sales price and discounts.
- Manages personnel and develops sales and sales support staff.
- Reviews progress of sales roles throughout the company.
- Accurately forecasts annual, quarterly and monthly revenue streams.
- Develops specific plans to ensure revenue growth in all company products.
- Provides quarterly results assessments of sales staffs productivity.
- Coordinates proper company resources to ensure efficient and stable sales results.
- Formulates all sales policies, practices and procedures.
- Assists sales personnel in establishing personal contact and rapport with top echelon decision-makers.
- Collaborates with to develop sales strategies to improve market share in all product lines.
- Interprets short- and long-term effects on sales strategies in operating profit.
- Educates sales team by establishing programs/seminars in the areas of new account sales and growth, sales of emerging products and multi-product sales, profitability,improved presentation strategies, competitive strategies, proper use and level of sales support, management of expenses and business/financial issues on contracts.
- Collaborates with to establish and control budgets for sales promotion and trade show expenses.
- Reviews expenses and recommends economies
- Holds regular meeting with sales staff.
- Reports directly to Managing Director, Vice-President, Sales, Director of Sales and Marketing.
Minimum of OND