- To market the company's products in order to establish, develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationship with Prescribers and customers.
- Pay regular visits to existing and prospective customers with a view to maintaining/establishing good relationships with them
- Respond to and follow up sales enquiries using appropriate methods
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally/externally using appropriate methods to facilitate the development of profitable business to the organization and sustainable relationships with customers
- Identify customer needs and proactively seek to address them
- Assist with implementing efficient and effective customer service strategies
- Monitor and report on market/competitor activities by providing relevant reports and information.
- Attend training and develop relevant knowledge, techniques and skills
- Provide weekly and monthly reports to the supervisor.
- OND/HND or Degree in a health related course is acceptable.
- Background knowledge and strong ability in merchandising.