M4L/SO/001- Sales operation/loss control manager
Our client in the retail industry located on Lagos mainland seeks the services of a sales operation/loss control manager. The candidate is required to possess a Minimum of a BSC degree in any Business Administration, Accounting or related disciplines. MBA and professional certification will be an added advantage with at least 3-5years in Retail.
Interested candidate is required to have an in-depth understanding of high ethical standards, understanding of retail as it relates inventory control, safety, and profit contribution, people and customer relations management, security process and measures is required.
Candidate should be within the ages of 28-35years.
- Creates a customized Loss Prevention strategy
- Manages shrinkage and safety results for assigned area(s) and supports
- Identifies areas of high insecurity
- Relates with inventory and external security personnel for security purposes
- Reviews CCTV footages and carry out required tasks
- Conducts assessments of Loss Prevention and operational performance that impacts shortage control.
- Knowledgeable in the areas of safety and food handling.
- Reviews safety inspections and present timely and accurate events/incidents reports
- Records and conducts analysis through periodic reviews.
- Manages operation and repairs of alarm and CCTV equipment
- Educates and motivates sales associates to achieve goals.
- Monitor sales figures against forecasts,
- Analyze and interpret trends and work on data to maximize sales and profit.
- Oversee the implementation of customer service standards in the unit.
- Manages customer satisfaction and efficient handling of complaints.
- Review operational standards and monitor quality of customer service.
- Manage and control stock management.
- Creates reviews and ensures compliance to procedures.
- Organize and implement sales promotion in line with procedures.
Candidate must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal, presentation skills, analytical skills, negotiation skills and must be creative. Candidate must be a leader, passionate for growth and learning, people/success driven, team player, vigilant, dependable and firm.
Interested candidates should send a comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title and job code as subject of the mail. All applications should be sent on or before 22nd May 2014