- Reports to the National Business Development Manager
- Management of the commercial sales staff, responsible for Sales Operations Systems development and bottom-line expenses, developing sales forecasts and strategies to achieve budgeted goals, improve efficiencies of existing systems where applicable
- Management of the commercial sales staff including mentoring, professional development and performance review
- Drive sales operations systems for managing profit margins and SG&A expenses
- Advance existing sales network to grow sales volume and network to develop and maintain relationships with strategic accounts to secure larger volume customers within the B2B, B2D. B2C, Online and all other non Store Sates Strategies.
- Work with business partners to develop and execute marketing strategies to drive increase in commercial sales
- Build processes and infrastructure that allows the company to successfully respond to growth in commercial sales
- Track, filter and prioritise sales and opportunities with effective allocation of commercial sales resources
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field. Masters degree or MBA is an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in B2B/commercial sales in consumer electronics or related industry in addition to a minimum of 3 years in management level experience
- This position requires an a person with professional business acumen with a proven track record in B2B and other entrepreneurial sales development as well as experience involving problem solving and decision making
- It requires thinking, analytical, management and leadership skills.
- Ideal candidates must be organised and able to prioritise duties and manage time
- Requires strong interpersonal skills in order to acquire new customer accounts and work effectively and cross functionally with other areas of business
- Ideal candidates will currently be functioning in a similar position or as Institutional Sales Manager in a Consumer Electronics and Appliances industry
We provide a competitive compensation package and training