Reports to: Sales Director
The Sales Operations Manager is responsible for the operations and process improvements and ensures profitable revenue growth, Supports and works with the director, management, sales representatives and employees across the entire organization. The Sales Operations Manager is the functions pressure point and clearing house.
- Net revenue achievement.
- Sales phasing
- Sales fixed cost management
- Corporate %GM achievement
- Customer rebate/complaint management.
- Special projects.
Key Responsibilities :
- Net revenue deriving
- Sales (forecasting &) information management.
- Sales targeting management
- Coordinating the Sales Managers
- Bridging the gap between Distributors and Top management
- Distributor Management
- Customer compensation and complaint management.
- Sales administration management.
- Field sales budget management & control.
- Selling tools management.
- Sales personnel induction.
- Ordering process management.
- Minimum 5-6 years FMCG experience in field and operational sales
- Preferably a University degree in a commercial subject – from a recognised University
- Results oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivating
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Leadership and interpersonal skills capable of building strong working relationships and influencing and customers and internal teams
- Strong commercial understanding of business issues/opportunities
- Strong understanding of sales and marketing strategy and planning issues
- Strong analytical skills with ability to develop strategies, tactics and measurable implementation
- Ability to think outside the box