● Sourcing, recruiting and registering J‐force agents in Ilorin.
● Participating on the recruiting team in developing, implementing and executing recruiting programs and strategies to build a healthy pipeline of qualified agents. Build solid relationships with sales leadership teams and serve as a partner before, during, and after the recruiting process.
● Be proactive in networking, cold‐calling, and "deep diving" into candidate networks
● Partnering with area supervisors to drive the recruiting process through Business Opportunity Meetings
● Bachelor's degree or equivalent
● 1+ years recruiting experience
● Proven track record sourcing and hiring candidates at‐large
● Ability to articulate the Jumia/J‐Force value proposition and story to candidates
● Successfully deliver on all deadlines and flawlessly execute in a very fast‐paced environment
● Strong MS Word, Excel and Outlook
● Ability to work independently and efficiently
● Effective verbal and written communication skills (clear and concise)
● Multi‐task efficiency
● Strong organizational and time management skills and should be a residence in Ilorin