- The Sales Reporting Analyst position is responsible for the collection, analysis and reporting of data in support of business decisions and initiatives.
- Specifically, the primary responsibility is to provide administrative and sales support with continued focus on efficient reporting and maintaining data integrity of Main One Customer base
Specifically, the responsibilities shall include:
- Co-ordinate the complete sales reporting and forecasting process for all Sales / account Managers
- Measure sales team / individual performance
- Track and keep records of sales & actual targets and compiling them into reports for Management
- General adhoc reporting for Sales, Marketing, technical sales, Financial planning and Pricing.
- Analyze Lead to Conversion cycles for conversion, lost and effectiveness (lead analytics and management)
- Proactively monitor and track lead progress, opportunity pipeline and activities via CRM tool
- Importing & exporting of data as required
- Tracking of trends and usage of the CRM tool and provide support to the Sales team to enable them utilize Salesforce effectively
- Respond to all inbound enquiries requiring Main One’s service offerings.
- Assist the sales team in qualifying and assigning leads to Account Managers in line with Main One business process
- Develop relationships with leads to ensure a feedback mechanism is in place for direct engagement and follow up.
- Working with IT to facilitate changes / system enhancement and successful execution of project implementation and back end integration
- Ensure data and record integrity when migrating records from various sources.
- Quickly spot trends on lead sources, campaigns, owners, and territories
- B.Sc. in any Business related disciplines
- 1-2 Years Post NYSC experience
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Understanding of the data structure and identifying best way to organize, store and present data according to business needs.