- Responsible for promoting and increasing access (sales and distribution) to SFH products across the states of coverage in the territory.
- The person will be responsible for creating demand for SFH products across various categories of health care providers
- Responsible for identifying markets for SFH products within the sales coverage area and for monitoring the activities of competitors in the market
- Responsible for the effective engagement/management of trade channel members of various categories.
- Responsible for engaging professional bodies including Doctors, Nurses, Pharmacists, and etc.
- Responsible for achieving the sales and demand creation target for the assigned territory; the role will form an integral part of a territorial team.
Locations: Kogi, Enugu, Imo, Akwa-Ibom
First Degree in Science or Social Science.
Minimum of three (3) years post NYSC experience in sales and marketing, preferably in a reputable pharmaceutical establishment
Excellent selling skills combined with good customer relationship management skills
Evidence of previous sales related experience
• Good analytical and critical thinking skills
• Accountability and ownership of tasks & results
Self motivated and passionate about winning sales and new markets
Must have good understanding of operating sales environment and ability to apply market intelligence effectively
• High level of integrity
• Must be resident in preferred location and able to speak/understand local language
• Willingness to travel within location for effective coverage.