- Have complete knowledge of Company products and be able to discuss value with customers.
- Identify sales prospects in a WIDE VARIETY OF BUSINESSES.
- Contact prospects and existing customers and generate sales.
- Use sales expertise to maximize and close sales per contact and build an effective sales pipeline.
- Use knowledge of target markets to advance the company’s image and sales.
- Represent the company at trade shows and other industry events.
- Develop sales territory, building a track record of success.
- Handle all orders of product in an organized and efficient manner.
- Keep detailed records of sales activity.
- Set schedules and manage time effectively and efficiently.
- Maintain needs of current customers as required.
- The individual must be a positive thinker, loyal and trustworthy.
- Attributes of flexibility, creativity, self-discipline, strong organizational skills and action-orientation are essential for this role, as the position offers a significant amount of responsibility with accountability for results.
- A sales orientation with strong communication and customer service skills is essential. Respect and knowledge of food-related industries.
- Applicant must have strong sales skills, but also be willing and able to “roll-up the shirt sleeves” to provide service when needed.
- The successful applicant will have the desire and ability to support the building of the business and to grow in responsibility as the Company grows.
- The successful applicant will have experience, contacts, and understanding of the sales of confectionaries and baked products.
- Minimum of 2 years experience is required.