The Sales Representative will be responsible for prospecting and meeting clients and ensuring optimum service delivery and customer satisfaction. He/she will build value based relationship with clients as the job necessitates to promote the company’s services. Other Responsibilities are:
- Achieve regular sales targets
- Identify and generate leads
- Conduct telesales and in-person sales calls.
- Manage and develop client accounts.
- Implement company marketing and communications materials.
- Be a brand ambassador to the company
- Ensure that all contact (written, oral and personal presentation) with clients is conducted in such a manner as to enhance the company’s reputation.
- Implement company’s marketing strategies.
- Review market analysis to determine clients’ needs.
- In the case of a customer making a complaint, ensure it is dealt with quickly and that the procedure is adhered to.
- Promote all services of the company to clients when the opportunity arises.
- Ensure all quality procedures are adhered to.
- All other reasonable duties as requested by the Head of Sales from time to time.
Qualification and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or any other related course
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good business communication and interpersonal skills.
- Be committed to delivering an unparalleled level of customer service.
- Negotiating skills
- Honest with high levels of integrity.