- Meet organization's sales target by selling products and services; meeting customer needs.
- Sales company's products or services.
- Establish new sales by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales clients.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of customers.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- B.Sc/HND in Marketing and other related discipline.
- MBA would be an added advantage
- A higher degree would be an added advantage.
- A minimum of 3 years in selling security products and services such as CCTV, access control, tracking devices, guards/escort services etc.
- Age range: 35-45 years.