- The Sales and Service Officer (SSO) is primarily a client facing role. The job holder has a responsibility to understand customer needs with a view to promote existing customers to appropriate recommendations and cross sell the company’s Prepaid Card solutions.
- Ensuring all customer needs are met and sales opportunities are maximized.
- Ensuring processes and procedures are completed accurately.
- Prove a good personal judgment when assessing customer needs, providing confident reasoning on a face to face basis when explaining why decisions have been taken.
- Build and maintain good relationships with staff through a genuine desire to understand their needs and support them.
- Uphold high standards of quality and quantity ensuring accuracy of work as well as speed of delivery
- Engage in conversation with customers, building rapport and asking questions in order to build a better understanding of their needs.
- A degree in related field.
- 2-3 years (or plus) of experience in sales services within the financial/banking sector.
- Proven ability in customer service and building customer relationships.
- Ability to identify customer needs and influence customers to take appropriate action to meet their needs.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Customer driven with a strong focus on quality of service.