Sell complex technical products and/or services - limited number of the GE products typically specializing in a single product/line and carries an overlay quota. Not Primarily an account-assigned but work with account-assigned Managers to close sale. Manage and coordinate technical selling as a technical product expert to develop, present sales proposals and systems solutions, and assist to close complex technical sales. Typically 5-8 years direct work experience.
- Compiling lists of prospective customers and sales leads. Follow up as necessary for closure
- Working with sales leaders and sales representatives to increase prospects and drive closure of opportunities
- Providing training to all sales team members on strategy and product offerings
- Making cold calls to potential customers
- Forecasting orders and sales of assigned territory and submit monthly report
- Representing the company at relevant trade association meetings, medical conferences and technical exhibitions to promote product/solution and company
- Track market effectively and provide accurate current and forecasts data using information tools available.
- Maintain up to date detailed knowledge of their product/solution/services. Be able to present and discuss the technology and clinical benefits in terms which are relevant to customers.
- Maintain up to date market and competitor knowledge related to their product/solutions/services.
- Develop their understanding of the customers changing clinical and/or operational issues and challenges.