- To provide sales support services in terms of time processing of orders as well as the management of accounts of all Trade Partners, Corporate Partners and Connect Stores
- Extract value from what we already have by focusing on optimizing processes within the Unit/Department in line with the value creation philosophy. This includes individual contributions and recommendations to improve existing business project/initiative.
- Drive Innovation by identifying and taking advantage of new business opportunities, e.g., by stimulating and encouraging new business opportunities, launch of products, product/process innovation, business model innovation etc.
- Maintain leadership in the ICT/Digital industry by partnering with MTNN’s Partners to improve their processes which in turn will improve the efficiency of MTNN’s operations.
- Enhance/expand MTN’s role in the larger national macro environment by participating in CSR projects and/or NGO’s, involvement in recognized professional institutions, participating in think-tank activities etc.
- Sustain the right organisational culture and behaviors by demonstrating the vital behaviours every time.
- Process account reconciliation for Trade Partners /Connect Store for excess funds available for use.
- Generate reports on compensation due to Blacklisted cards for Trade Partners/Connect Store and Data Partners and communicate to enhance speedy use of lost funds.
- Blacklist all Recharge cards reported stolen by the Trade Partners on PPMS (Prepaid Management System) self-help solution and prepare compensation.
- Liaise with Distributors Account Managers on processes required in setting up a Distributor as partner with MTN.
- Receive and process orders for MTN products from MTN trade partners and connect stores nationwide;
- Receive orders from trade partners promptly and courteously via phone, e-mail, fax etc.
- Process order requests on IFS in accordance with stock availability and PPPs.
- Administer product allocation/products mix/ departmental and regional business plan.
- Monitor all MTN Trade Partners /Connect Store and Data Partners’ physical, logical and virtual orders and special projects.
- Report and reconcile all transactions passing through the planning system.
- Provide solution to all Trade Partners issues via e mail and telephone to enhance customer support /performance.
- Maintain all Trade Partners account and ensure they reflect the true position of their relationship with the organization.
- Coordinate and advice Regional and Central Warehouse Inventory as it affects order processing for trade partners.
- Process termination of defaulting Trade Partners /Connect Store and Data Partners;
- Prepare termination journal on receipt of motivation of termination due to violation of trade process.
- Ensure that Balance on SOA/CLA is paid promptly to trade partners /connect store and data partners.
- Normal MTNN working conditions
- May be required to work extended hours
- Open plan office
Experience & Training
- First Degree in any related discipline
- Fluent in English
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience working with others
- Experience working in a medium organization
- Relationship Management Experience
- Basic GSM
- IFS fundamentals
- BA, BEd, B.Sc or HND.