- SAP functional team is responsible for providing inputs on the business processes to SAP consultants and ensure implementation of SAP FI/CO modules according to business requirements.
- This role requires functional knowledge in the respective business processes of the SAP FI/CO module, experience in using the SAP FI/CO module as a core team member or as an end user and ability to train people.
- Core team member in SAP FI/CO implementations
- Liaise with business team and SAP consultants to ensure that business processes and requirements are implemented in SAP FI/CO
- Provide business requirements to SAP consultants and discuss mapping of the business requirements in SAP
- Discuss and design work-around and functional enhancements for the requirements that cannot be mapped in SAP FI/CO module
- Testing of SAP modules and report any bugs for resolution by consultants
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 10 Years experience in financial accounting or cost accounting in a manufacturing industry for SAP FI/CO module. Certification from any recognized professional body (ACCA, ACA, ICAN) is preferred.
- Experience in using SAP FI/CO module as a core team member or power user for 4 years in a manufacturing environment.
- You should be very familiar with at least 20 transactions in SAP FI/CO.
- SAP certification in the FI/CO module is preferred.