- SAP functional team is responsible for providing inputs on the business processes to SAP consultants and ensure implementation of SAP modules according to business requirements.
- This role requires functional knowledge in the respective business processes of the SAP HCM module, experience in using the SAP HCM module as a core team member or as an end user and ability to train people.
- Core team member in SAP implementations
- Liaise with business team and SAP consultants to ensure that business processes and requirements are implemented in SAP HCM
- Provide business requirements to SAP consultants and discuss mapping of the business requirements in SAP HCM
- Discuss and design work-around and functional enhancements for the requirements that cannot be mapped in SAP module
- Testing of SAP modules and report any bugs for resolution by consultants
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree with 10 years of experience in respective functions for SAP HCM module.
- Experience in using SAP HCM module as a core team member or power user for 4 years in a manufacturing environment. You should be very familiar with at least 20 transactions in SAP HCM
- SAP certification in HCM module is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – Verbal & Written
- Should be very good in using Microsoft Office – especially Word, Power Point.