The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and Real Estate, Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
The Group requires the services of exceptional and highly motivated professionals to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: SAP MM QM Module Team Member - 4 positions
- SAP functional team is responsible for providing inputs on the business processes to SAP consultants and ensure implementation of SAP modules according to business requirements.
- This role requires functional knowledge in the respective business processes of the SAP MM/QM modules, experience in using the SAP MM/QM modules as a core team member or as an end user and ability to train people.
- Core team member in SAP MM/QM implementations
- Liaise with business team and SAP consultants to ensure that business processes and requirements are implemented in SAP MM/QM
- Provide business requirements to SAP consultants and discuss mapping of the business requirements in SAP
- Discuss and design work-around and functional enhancements for the requirements that cannot be mapped in SAP module
- Testing of SAP modules and report any bugs for resolution by consultants
- Create SAP training material
Desired Qualification/Preferred Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering with 10 years of experience in Procurement, Stores/Inventory management and Quality Inspection.
- Experience in using SAP MM/QM modules as a core team member or end user for 4 years in a manufacturing environment. You should be very familiar with at least 20 transactions in SAP MM/QM.
- SAP certification in SAP MM/QM module is preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills - Verbal & Written.