The SAQ Officer is responsible for overseeing the entire Site Acquisition project phase of Site Development, including all land management, lease negotiations and coordination, legal review, and zoning, permitting and approval functions, The SAQ Officer will also act as an intermediary between, SBCs, organisation and owners of real estate and other facilities.
Ensures that projects are completed on time, SAQ costs are within budget and accepted quality metrics. Participates in project review and status meetings, and communicates project status. Utilizes approved forms and project management methodologies to ensure maximum project effectiveness. .
- Responsible for managing the entire acquisitions for Build Operator Lease (BOL) /Collo sites across the region.
- Liaison with various Project teams to ensure co-ordination of projects.
- Ensure that the set targets are achieved within the defined timelines and periodical review.
- Ensure internal and external customer satisfaction for all services.
- Develop market intelligence, report the same to management team and define strategy to meet the challenges.
- Provide technical and economical solutions for all existing / potential customer queries
- Ensure legal compliances are factored in.
- Any other job assigned by the management from time to time.
- Customer Interface Internal/External
- Builds productive working relationships internally and externally.
- Primary intra-organizational with occasional inter-organizational and external customer contacts on routine matters.
- Knowledge or Expertise:
- Sound knowledge in site acquisition for Telecom infrastructure business/real estate.
- Preferably worked in telecom Industry site acquisition
- Must be familiar with Purchase / Lease terms and requirements, zoning, permitting, regulatory and jurisdictional forms and requirements
In respect of the ideal candidate profile:
Bachelor degree in Electronics & / or Telecommunication Engineer.
- A minimum of 8 years of experience.
- Experience using Microsoft Office and Windows application.
- Project Management certification would be added advantage
- Strong social background
- Must be familiar with local SAQ and permission working flow and procedures
- Remarkable SAQ achievement in the regions