Supply Chain Finance Executive - Location: Paco, Manila The Supply Chain Finance Executive-Production Cost’s (SC Finance Executive) primary responsibility is to monitor, analyse and influence the production costs of his/her assigned plants. This includes preparation of budgets, monitoring of charges and explaining cost drivers to Sourcing Unit (SU) counterparts. In relation to this, the SC Finance Executive provides the estimated production costs for innovations and savings initiatives. He/She is likewise responsible for preparing export transfer prices and providing information and analysis related to production costs needed primarily for business partnering of SC Finance with Supply Chain, Brand Building Finance and Category Boards/Task Force.
- Reviews charges prior to month-end, investigates unusual entries and works with Supply Chain and Financial Accounting to ensure that correcting entries are made.
- Analyses production cost variances versus forecast and prior year and prepares commentaries to explain key drivers for each.
- Prepares/ updates regular reports as required by Supply Chain and SC Finance partners.
- Reviews the production costs regularly with SU and SC Finance partners and highlights major cost drivers / variances against budget and prior year.
- Prepares an annual production cost budget per cost center/technological line based on assumptions agreed with SC Finance Business Partners and SU teams (including headcount) and depreciation projections obtained from Fixed Assets team. Provides analysis and recommendations to SU team and National SC Finance Manager. Reviews with SU team and National SC Finance Manager for sign-off.
- Uploads budgets to SAP in order to generate activity prices (Note: activity quantities, i.e. machine and labor hours, are the responsibility of SU). Reviews standard activity prices for reasonableness.
- Updates the budgets monthly and reviews the production cost projections for Monthly Rolling Forecast (MRF) cash up and Regional Forecasts.
- Prepares/updates regular reports as required by SC Finance partners
- In line with Unilever guidelines, prepares transfer prices for assigned export SKUs and updates these on a quarterly basis. Provides additional data and explanation as necessary.
- At year-end reviews the actual export volumes against forecast commitments and computes for any required fixed cost recovery. Coordinates with Supply Chain and Financial Accounting to ensure these are billed.
- Provides various data needed by National SC Finance Manager, SC Finance Business Partner/s, BB Finance partners and Supply Chain by keeping them abreast with information and matters concerning category SCC and operations.
- Other duties as may be assigned by superiors.
Qualifications: Education: Graduate of Accountancy, CPA preferred but not required. Relevant Experience: • Graduate of Accountancy, CPA preferred but not required. • Experience in financial planning and analysis as well as exposure to supply chain management provide an advantage Key Skills: • Basic Accounting/Finance Skills • Intermediate to advanced Financial and Costing analysis skills • Business partnering soft skills • Working knowledge of innovative business partnering (IBP) tools SOL: • Growth Mindset • Accountability & Responsibility • Consumer & Customer Focus