Nigerdock Nigeria Plc is West Africa's leading Oil & Gas construction corporation and has an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
Nigerdock has an aggressive investment programme into new plant, equipment and technologies. It is also committed to the training of its workforce and the constant improvement of its systems and procedures.
Prime Services FZE is a major provider of skilled personnel to key players in the Oil and Gas industry. We are now seeking to engage suitably qualified and experienced professionals for immediate employment
- Should have knowledge in the erection and dismantling of most scaffold designs (Cantilever scaffolds, independent scaffold with return and mobile tower, scaffold with pre- fabricated beams and Tower scaffolds.)
- Should have knowledge of safe handling and inspection of scaffold materials with good interpretation of scaffold design drawing.
- Should have basic knowledge of statutory regulations and safety requirement.
- SSCE and Trade test grade 1 & 2.
- 10 -12 years minimum, in major Oil & Gas EPC projects, must possess vast Knowledge in the fabrication industry.
- He must have been a supervisor for 3 years.
This position attracts competitive remuneration and benefits.