- Erecting and dismantling of scaffold
- Working close with Scaffolding Foreman as required on the job.
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to works permits) as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance on scaffolding operations placed under his responsibility
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications and standards are followed
- Ensures that the operations planned work scope is managed effectively in accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
- Manages the specific team of technicians within your discipline.
- If requested, identify resource requirements and deploy as necessary to safely liquidate specific scopes of work.
- Ensures that day to day requirements are met with regards Scope, Tool and means and onsite risk assessments.
- Undertakes any other duties which may be required (within individuals Competency) to ensure in the smooth running of the operation.
- Ensures that plant, equipment and materials stocks are monitored, and all required certification is in place.
- Identifies present and potential problems, reports and discuss and proposes solutions/alternatives
- Ensures that any faulty or damaged equipment is quarantined and details are reported
- Where required, assists with methods support and return information to the relevant representative.
- Ensures awareness with KPI requirements
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Technical Diploma
- At least 5 years of experience in scaffolding activities in industrial context
- With relevant scaffold professional qualification certificates (like Basic Part1, Basic Part2, Scaffolding inspector,...) delivered by accredited organism
- Experience in oil and gas industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Capabilities to design & calculate scaffold following location, loads ...
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English mandatory, French is an advantage
- Engineering, EPC, Completions Engineer, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production.