- Responsible for the health, safety and welfare of his team.
- Ensures that COMPANY’s HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to works permits) as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance on scaffolding operations placed under his responsibility
- Manages day to day activities within his specific discipline
- Responsible of design & calculation of scaffold to be erected following location, loads ...
- Provides technical knowledge, expertise and supervision for erecting, dismantling, of scaffolds
- Verifies that all procedures, specifications and standards are followed
- Inspects scaffolding erection prior use
- Manages interventions using the CMMS and check intervention reports in this CMMS and write the technical reports related to his activity field
- Assists the planning team by giving any technical support for preparation of the jobs in his discipline
- In charge to manage, monitor and maintain the scaffolding materials stored on site and ensures that all scaffold materials are in good conditions and free from defects – Replaces the unusable materials
- In charge to update and maintain on site scaffolding register.
- Ensures that the operations planned work scope is managed effectively
- Akpo Fabric Maintenance Service Page 13 of 35
- In accordance with agreed targets to avoid disruption.
- Manages the specific team of technicians within your discipline.
- If requested, identify resource requirements and deploy as necessary to safely liquidate specific scopes of work.
- Ensures that day to day requirements are met with regards Scope, Tool and means and onsite risk assessments.
- Undertakes any other duties which may be required (within individuals Competency) to ensure in the smooth running of the operation.
- Ensures that all daily, weekly and monthly reports are completed as required.
- Ensures that plant, equipment and materials stocks are monitored, and all required certification is in place.
- Identifies present and potential problems, reports and discuss and proposes solutions/alternatives
- Ensures that any faulty or damaged equipment is quarantined and details are reported
- Where required, assists with methods support and return information to the relevant representative.
- Ensures awareness with KPI requirements
- Ensure that all members of the team are focused on delivery of HSE and Quality plans.
- Plays a predominant role in the transfer of skills to personnel undergoing training by mentoring on site.
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor/ College Degree
- At least 5 to 10 years of experience in scaffolding activities in industrial context
- With relevant scaffold professional qualification certificates (like Basic Part 1, Basic Part 2, Scaffolding inspector,...) delivered by accredited organization
- Experience in oil and gas industry to have knowledge of the specific environment linked to HSE aspects
- Capabilities to design & calculate scaffold following location, loads ...
- Specific professional knowledge: CMMS : SAP/R3,
- Ability to work in a large multinational team
- Ability to work independently while maintaining good relations with colleagues and others
- Physical ability to work on offshore installations in the climatic conditions of the site
- Working language: English mandatory, French is an advantage.
- E&I COMMISSIONING, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Production.