- Prepare detailed construction schedules for large-scale projects using Primavera P6.
- Assemble data from variety of sources (i.e. construction project management team, architects and engineers, clients, sub-contractors).
- Perform tasks required to develop and maintain project schedules, including but not limited to collecting as-built information, assess progress data supplied by others and visual inspection.
- Prepare schedule updates and other required progress reports.
- Keep track of project changes and assess their impact to project completion.
- Should be accustomed in working with strict deadlines
Learn and understand the process of our business, the relationships of the stages of our process, and the means to control those in your charge.
Maintaining a rigid filing system of each project's paper and electronic files and folders.
Schedule/assign the labor to perform the work of each project. (Technicians and Subcontractors)
Gather and exchange time-sensitive information between our vendors/clients/workers.
Complete an established daily routine.
1. Bachelor degree in Engineering or Construction Management (or equivalent).
2. Proficiency in CPM scheduling.
3. Proficiency in Primavera P6 in construction
4. Ability to develop and analyze schedules and updates.
5. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.