Job Vacancy at a Confidential Company
- Minimum Qualification
- Bachelor's Degree
- Required Experience
- 5 - 7 years
- Employment Type
- Full Time
- Male or Female
1. Responsible for the general daily running of the school with oversight for student management, compound upkeep, personnel management and logistics management.
2. Processing of orders as instructed by authorized managers and board directors of the school.
3. Responsible for the drafting and upkeep of the school annual programme as appropriate and with approval from the board of directors.
4. Responsible for the school’s teaching logistics and supplies.
5. Responding to the school’s correspondence as appropriate and directed.
6. To provide administrative support for the organisation of school events.
7. Preparation of documentation for and taking minutes from board meetings.
8. Maintain the Register for annual license reviews; ensure renewal and renegotiation where appropriate.
9. Co-ordinating the content for school publications including academic reports, examination papers and newsletters.
10. Co-ordinating communication between the parents and the school.
11. To act as the first point of contact to the school, greeting visitors, ensuring that security processes are in place and followed and providing hospitality as appropriate.
1. Process all documentation required for teaching and non-teaching staff appointments or changes in consultation with the board of directors.
2. Create, maintain and update confidential staff files.
3. Process all aspects of the students enrollment process and update student register on monthly basis.
4. Process timesheets for payment of staff as appropriate and in a timely manner.
1. Spearhead all marketing activities to rebrand the image of the school and increase student population.
2. To have a general oversight for business development of the school.
3. Co-ordinate hiring process of school premises in accordance with the school’s policy.
4. Liaise with the Caretaker to ensure that correct procedures are followed when work is undertaken on the premises.
5. Responsible for the use, updating and maintenance of schools information management systems.
Required Skills or Experience
1. A first degree in Business Administration with the Marketing option or an equivalent qualification with a proven record for marketing activities.
2. Applicant must have a minimum of 2 years post qualification working experience.
3. Excellent organizational skills to assist the smooth operation of the
4. Administration function.
5. Appropriate knowledge of the use of ICT packages including Microsoft.
6. Proven experience of the development, management and operation of administrative systems.
7. Ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information relating to staff, parents and children.
8. Knowledge of the processes and procedures for meetings.
9. Proven competence in budget monitoring.
10. Ability to work as a team player