• Accountable for overseeing the maintenance, security, and physical condition of the school facilities and campus.
• Oversee management of all projects undertaken at the school including building and construction work, scholarship programs and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives.
• Provide progress report periodically on all on-going projects in the school.
• Represent the interest of the founders and the Board on projects and other administrative activities in the school.
• Provide technical advice/ support on all matters relating to procurement, including but not limited to sourcing and evaluating of vendors, market analysis and pricing as well as quality assurance of supplies.
• Champion the optimal maintenance of school facilities and grounds to ensure effective and efficient use by staff and student of the school.
• Ensure that school facilities and activities comply with all relevant government regulations and environmental, health and security standards at all times.
• Proactively engage the Board/ relevant Committee of the Board on facilities and welfare condition/needs of the school.
Working knowledge of school administration.
• Vendor relationship and negotiating skills.
• Excellent written and verbal skills.
• Business communication and project management skills.
• Proficiency in procurement processes and facilities management.
• Strong interpersonal, communication skills and good leadership skills.
• Integrity and honesty are key values to our client.
- First degree in education/business administration.
- Postgraduate/relevant professional qualification Education Administration and (or) Project Management/Facilities Management will be an added advantage.
- Eight (8) to ten (10) years’ work experience with at least five (5) years in school administration management in a co-educational institution.