Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
The Bursar is expected to deal with the financial records of the students, comprising of receivables, expenditures and other financial commitments as regard the school account.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommends financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Substantiates financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guides accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secures financial information by completing data base backups.
Interested candidates must have a minimum of HND in Accountancy, must be a computer literate and professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY