Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Office cleaners usually work a nine hour shift or for as long as an office is open. It is the job of an office cleaner to make sure that floors do not remain dirty for long and that trash bins are emptied constantly.
• Clean, dust and mop office floors by using a variety of equipment and supplies
• Ensure that cleaning liquids are mixed in correct and safe quantities
• Vacuum and shampoo carpets and make sure that they are dried out before the day begins
• Wipe down desks and chairs and make sure that an stubborn smears are removed using appropriate cleaning materials
• Empty trash cans and ashtrays and make sure that all trash is properly disposed off
• Clean and wash down windows and ensure that they are dried properly
• Ensure that the office kitchen and equipment is properly cleaned and maintained
• Wash down restrooms and ensure they are sanitized properly
• Replenish towels, soap and toilet paper in bathrooms on a regular basis
• Wipe down walls, doors and wall hangings using appropriate types of cleaners and cloth
• Replace light bulbs and identify maintenance issues
• Apply sealant to floors
• Ensure proper cleanliness of the areas around the office such as walkways and parking lots
• Shovel snow off walkways and sprinkle sand to make them safe for walking
• Move around heavy equipment and furniture for the purpose of storage or rearranging
• Make sure that office is locked properly at the end of the day
Interested candidates must have a minimum of Ssce, must be neat and intelligent.
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Note: LAGOS CANDIDATES ONLY