Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
They help all students in the areas of academic achievement, personal/social development and career development, ensuring today's students become the productive.
Listen to students’ concerns about academic, emotional or social problems
· Help students process their problems and plan goals and action
· Mediate conflict between students and teachers
· Improve parent/teacher relationships
· Assist with college applications, jobs and scholarships
· Facilitate drug and alcohol prevention programs
· Organize peer counseling programs
Minimum of a degree in guidiance and counselling,psychology,education and any other related field.