Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A janitor keep buildings in clean and orderly condition. Perform heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, and removing rubbish. Duties may include tending furnace and boiler, performing routine maintenance activities, notifying management of need for repairs, and cleaning snow or debris from sidewalk.
• Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, or vacuuming them.
• Gather and empty trash.
• Service, clean, and supply restrooms.
• Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
• Clean windows, glass partitions, and mirrors, using soapy water or other cleaners, sponges, and squeegees.
• Dust furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
• Make adjustments and minor repairs to heating, cooling, ventilating, plumbing, and electrical systems.
• Mix water and detergents or acids in containers to prepare cleaning solutions, according to specifications.
• Steam-clean or shampoo carpets.
• Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
• Clean and restore building interiors damaged by fire, smoke, or water, using commercial cleaning equipment.
Interested applicants should have a minimum of SSCE/OND, and any other qualification will be added advantage.
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should forward their CV to HR Manager through this email: email@example.com