Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
As a school receptionist, you'll answer phone calls, greet visitors, and provide information to students. You'll also facilitate communication between administrators, teachers, and students' families. You will need to speak authoritatively on a variety of topics, including rules, disciplinary measures, and day-to-day operations. You may also be required to present policies and regulations to school visitors.
- Answers phone calls in a pleasant, informed manner for the purpose of providing information and creating a good image of the school
- Manages telephone message system (office hours, inclement weather and other recorded messages)
- Greets all incoming students, families and guests respectfully and professionally
- Assists in all aspects of maintaining a professional front office, including but not limited to, fielding and directing incoming phone calls to the appropriate staff member in a timely, professional manner, filing and copying and faxing of sensitive information.
- Understands, accepts, and abides by the School’s philosophy and mission statement in all his/her school activities.
- Develops a positive, welcoming and caring climate in the Front Office.
- Consistently exhibits high standards of professional conduct.
- Effectively perform all other duties as assigned by Principal.
- Arrives punctually, be prepared for each school day, and maintains regular attendance.
- Computer literate
- Job Type: Full Time
- Graduates in their various fields of interest
- With minimum of 1-3 years’ experience
- Be exposed to customer services, modern teaching technology and methodology
- Minimum of degree: OND/HND/BA/BED/BSc