Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
A Typist produces documents using a typewriter or computer keyboard
- Types and revises material such as correspondence, reports, statistical tables, addresses, and forms, from rough draft, corrected copy, recorded voice dictation, or previous version displayed on screen, using typewriter or computer and word processing software.
- May verify totals on report forms, requisitions, or bills.
- Operates typewriter or computer to type and revise documents: Compiles material to be typed.
- Reads instructions accompanying material, or follows verbal instructions from supervisor or person requesting document, to determine format desired, number of copies needed, priority, and other requirements.
- May operate duplicating machine to reproduce copy.
- May be designated according to material typed, as Address-Change Clerk; Endorsement Clerk; Policy Writer; Record Clerk; Statistical Typist.
Interested candidates must have a certified professional qualification in computer competency and typing.
Note: LAGOS RESIDENTS ONLY