Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Science teachers not only help answer questions, they inspire their students to seek out the answers for themselves. A science education includes subjects such as Chemistry, Physics, Biology, Agric science, and other courses on the physical sciences.
Through lab experiments, field trips, mixed media materials and computer research, you’ll have the opportunity to encourage students to explore the natural world around them and learn new and evolving scientific theories.
• Preparing and delivering ability- and age-appropriate curricula
• Demonstrating hands-on activities prior to assignment
• Assigning homework, including supplemental reading and science projects
• Evaluating student performance on tests, reports and lab activities
• Collaborating with other teachers, staff, students and parents to support student progress
• Staying current on the latest technology and scientific discoveries
• Coordinating school science fairs
• Mentoring students and preparing them for science competitions