Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
- performing laboratory tests in order to produce reliable and precise data to support scientific investigations;
- carrying out routine tasks accurately and following strict methodologies to carry out analyses;
- preparing specimens and samples;
- constructing, maintaining and operating standard laboratory equipment, for example centrifuges, titrators, pipetting machines and pH meters;
- ensuring the laboratory is well-stocked and resourced;
- recording and sometimes interpreting results to present to senior colleagues;
- using computers and performing mathematical calculations for the preparation of graphs;
- keeping up to date with technical developments, especially those which can save time and improve reliability;
- conducting searches on identified topics relevant to the research;
- following and ensuring strict safety procedures and safety checks.
Successful applicant is regarded as technicians and will be involved in a variety of laboratory-based investigations within biological, chemical, physical and life science areas. They will carry out sampling, testing, measuring, recording and analysing of results as part of a scientific team. The technicians shall provide all the required technical support to enable the laboratory to function effectively whilst adhering to correct procedures and health and safety guidelines.
Scientific laboratory technicians will also, carry out work that assists in the advancement and development of modern medicine and science.
Qualification and Requirement:
- Minimum of 3 years post qualification experience.
- Must be fully registered with MLSCN.
- Should be pleasant, smart and very neat.
- Should be polite with good communication skill and gentle with patients.
- Must be computer litrate.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application as an attachment to email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Application Deadline 30th August, 2014.