Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
- devising and maintaining office systems;
- booking rooms and conference facilities;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts;
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- manipulating statistical data;
- arranging in-house and external events.
- Candidates should possess relevant qualification.
- Vast knowledge of computer apps.
- Applicants with reasonable cognate experience stand at an advantage.
All interested and qualified candidates should send their full details to the comment box or to the Email email@example.com