Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Secretary/administrative Officer, involved with the coordination and implementation of office procedures and frequently have responsibility for specific projects and tasks and, in some cases, oversee and supervise the work of junior staff.
- ability to use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and to maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- devising and maintaining office systems;
- booking rooms and conference facilities;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
- arranging travel and accommodation for staff or customers and other external contacts;
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues;
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- manipulating statistical data;
- arranging in-house and external events.
- B.Sc degree in business administration or other related course
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Ability to manage the junior staff
- Strong knowledge of administrative management