Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a good Secretary who can use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain records, spreadsheets and databases
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases
• Devising and maintaining office systems
• Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes
• Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post
• Liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation
• Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information
• Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
Applicants should have a minimum of HND or BSc in Secretarial study or any administrative course. Any other professional certificate with working experience will serve as added advantage. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: #320,000 per month.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR on the email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.