- Responsible for information management in the Sub-Delegation itself and offices.
- Ensures that the chancellery team is referred to for ICRC protocol, rules for correspondence, document security, filing and intermediary archiving, how to use standard computer technology.
- Ensures compliance with the rules of visual identity in external presentations, letterheads, etc.
- Ensures that all users understand the need for and apply ICRC related policy and procedures.
- Ensures that the chancellery team helps the management team to organize the priorities of the delegation.
- Contributes to an easier decision making process, ensuring a coordinated and consistent work flow within the management team.
- Carries out or supervises all secretarial tasks, including the management of external contacts
- Informs/trains users on new information management tools.
- Diploma in a related field.
- 3 years’ work experience in similar function
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Very good knowledge and at ease with standard computer tools and information systems
- Ability to work autonomously and to manage a small team.
- Very good analysis skills.
- Interest and skills for training of users.
- Ability to handle sensitive information with all required confidentiality.
- Rigor and good organization in daily work.
- Sense of responsibility and capacity to fix and respect priorities.
- Proactivity and perseverance.
- Ability to cope with stress.
- Flexibility and availability.
- Aptitude for applying and ensuring compliance with ICRC directives and procedures.