Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
We are looking for a Secretary who can use a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
• Using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes;
• Managing and maintaining budgets, as well as invoicing;
• Liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
• Ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment;
• Sorting and distributing incoming post and organizing and sending outgoing post;
• Laising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
• Organizing and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
• Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
• Devising and maintaining office systems;
Minimum of OND. HND or BSc in any related field will be added advantage with working experience. If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply now.
SALARY: #220,000 per month.
MODE OF APPLICATION
Interested Applicants should forward their CVs to HR through this email below: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Contact, Qualification and Position Applying for and you will be invited for interview.
Note: this job is only for Lagos residents.