Duties and Responsibilities
Under the general supervision of the Resident Representative, the Secretary will be responsible for:
- Time management and scheduling on behalf of the Resident Representative to include effective prioritization and resolving related conflicts and competing demands;
- Management of Resident Representative's calendar and scheduling of meetings;
- Administering Staff meetings, taking minutes of the proceedings and ensuring follow-up on agreed actions;
- Independently respond to diverse inquiries and make decisions when multiple courses of action are possible;
- Coordinating and monitoring multiple and diverse work processes and activities to ensure that management decisions are properly carried out and products are delivered in a timely manner;
- Ensuring quality of documents requiring the Resident Representative's approval and/or signature;
- Keeping others informed by providing relevant information, reports or status updates;
- Drafting/finalizing correspondence on a range of topics on behalf of the Resident Representative;
- Providing general secretarial assistance to staff and visiting Bank missions.
- Being accountable for the smooth operation of office work, support services and related systems within the Country Office by organizing and coordinating workflow
- Perform any other assignments as requested by the Resident Representative and the Bank's management.