1. Types, distributes and files reports, letters pertaining to the Owning Company, other
commercial properties as well as inter-departmental memorandums and all related
2. Takes minutes during Department Heads/ Executive Committee meetings and at other
meetings whenever required.
3. Receives and monitors all incoming calls to The Managing Director's office.
4. Preparation of reports as required by the Managing Director.
5. Maintains and updates a follow up file for the purpose of reminding The Managing Director of functions, events, meetings, appointments and other related matters.
6. Receives, sorts and distributes mail to all departments.
7. Handles all confidential correspondence.
8. Receives and attends callers to The Managing Director office.
9. Ensures the filing is up to standard and easily accessible.
10. Maintains good rapport with all employees.
-Excellent Planning & Organization
- Attractive Personality
- Very Pleasant attitude
- Expert in using Microsoft Office Suites
- Very Dynamic Team Player
- Ability to build & maintain excellent relationship with all colleagues
-Ability to demonstrate sound work ethics