Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Secretaries play a supportive role in organisations where they are employed to undertake a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. A number of private colleges offer specialised secretarial courses for graduates. Secretaries help to keep an organisation running smoothly.
- answering telephone calls
- maintaining diaries
- arranging appointments
- taking messages
- typing and word processing
- organising and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes)
- managing databases
- prioritising workloads
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff
- handling correspondence
- implementing new procedures and administrative systems
- liaising with relevant organisations
- coordinating mail-shots and similar publicity tasks
Interested applicants should have a minimum of OND/NCE in relevant fields. Any higher qualification with working experience will serve as an added advantage.. MODE OF APPLICATION: Interested applicants should forward their updated CVs to HR through this email: firstname.lastname@example.org or send your Name, Location, Qualification to this 08159283609. Note: This job offer is mainly for Lagos residents.