Please exercise due diligence when applying for this job vacancy.
Job Purpose: Enhances effectiveness by providing information management support.
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Organizes work by reading and routing correspondence collecting information initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel arranging meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.Prepares reports by collecting information.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level anticipating needed supplies placing and expediting orders for supplies verifying receipt of supplies.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer instructions and established procedures.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Provides historical reference by utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Maintains technical knowledge by attending educational workshops reading secretarial publications.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills: Administrative Writing Skills, Reporting Skills, Supply Management, Scheduling, Microsoft Office Skills, Professionalism, Confidentiality, Organization, Travel Logistics, Typing, Verbal Communication.
Minimum of BSc./HND in OTM, secretarial studies etc. and the equivalent. Interested candidates should forward their CV to the email address: email@example.com, using the job title as a subject of the mail.