Our client, a logistics and fleet management company, is seeking to hire a smart and innovative individual who will exhibit phenomenal skills in carrying out the secretarial duties.
- using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases;
- devising and maintaining office systems; booking rooms and conference facilities;
- using content management systems to maintain and update websites and internal databases;
- attending meetings, taking minutes and keeping notes; invoicing; managing and maintaining budgets;
- liaising with staff in other departments and with external contacts;
- ordering and maintaining stationery and equipment supplies;
- sorting and distributing incoming post and organising and sending outgoing post;
- liaising with colleagues and external contacts to book travel and accommodation;
- organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
- photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
- Other duties may include:
- recruiting, training and supervising junior staff and delegating work as required;
- manipulating complex statistical data;
- arranging both in-house and external events.
- B.Sc/HND in any social science related course
- Good communication skills(Both oral and written)
- Interpersonal skill
- Human Resources management skills.